AE&GS possesses in-house capabilities for Social Assessment, Resettlement and Rehabilitation Plan for any infrastructure project. The services provided include:
- Socio-economic Surveys.
- Social Assessment of the project to identify impacts specifically on the poor and the vulnerable groups along the project on the corridor.
- Assessment on Social issues like indigenous people, gender, HIV/AIDS, labor including child labor.
- Internal and external monitoring plan.
- Entitlement Plans with institutional arrangements.
- Land Acquisition Plans.
- Public Awareness and Participation